Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uptime

Totally awake and vibrant before 7:00 a.m. Thinking, thinking of computers and what we need to do to understand the Macs in our household. Ed has his thing and I have mine. Neither of us geeks. Amazing the capabilities of the machines, the internet, the new toys, the communication possibilities. Who would have thought the worlds opening up during our lifetime. I need to write the first chapter in the G-String. Communication for Grandmother's flexing their power. I'm committed. Today!

2 comments:

  1. G-string?? Now you've peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! I came home to headaches and this fast paced life of mine. Nice to take a break and enjoy such great company that I love dearly and in such a beautiful place. I will be back soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete