Friday, February 19, 2010

Bless the Fridays

Need some time out and away but lots to take care of. Oven which blew in power outage apparently can be resurrected. Blessed be the electricians for they help keep food on the table. I am rethinking my emergency equipment as to absence of electricity. Camping equipment? Candles? Time is big element here. We can always eat granola for a week. Good repairman who promises a working oven in 4 days. Not that I bake all that much and there are plenty of takeouts close by. Ed started on taxes with our favorite CPA. He came back with a smile so I guess we don't go to jail this year. Good visit with Lisa Lu to get updated on SLC happenings. I don't know after rethinking with Lisa whether Grandmothers and g-strings are compatible. At least I don't think we would win the gold awards that Penthouse gives out each year. Maybe we should stick to baking contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment